21 april 2014

REMEMBER WHEN ...

Hello everyone !

It's time today for me to share with you my new layout made with our new Spring Ttime colletion !
In this collection, there is some papers that  i love particulary, and some colours too ! And When i rceince a new collection of papers, i try  always to examine  which combinaitions of colours we can make. It is as if I was trying to create my own combo. So, in this collection, there is a beautiful blue/green with which the cream goes very well. To create my layout, i was inspired with these colours, and then  I highlighted this blue / green with inks and embellishments.

http://www.papercraftscandinavia.com/images/inkido2011/s_sweet_song_1.gif http://www.papercraftscandinavia.com/images/inkido2011/s_sweet_angels_1.gif 

Here is my layout:


 And some close-ups below :










 Now i hope you enjoy my layout, and don't hesitate to leave some love on our blog with comments and participation on our monthly challenge, we love to see what you can do with  Papercraftscandinavia products  !  Do you remember of our monthly challenge ? 
Of course, you still have enough time to participate and,  know that there is always a gift of Papercraftscandinavia collections for grabs for the lucky, it can be you!


Supplies :


2 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

very pretty page!

Hera sa...

Wonderful LO, Stephanie! kisses...